Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 352



I love having friends around the world. Seeing the different stamps and foreign postal stickers on letters and packages brightens my day.

With all of the technology surrounding me on a daily basis, I adore the simplicity of the Postal Service. Even as a kid, I have always been a fan of writing letters, sending postcards and seeing the Postman each day. Growing up, the Postman lived down the street from me. He was such a nice guy and we talked often. It must be interesting to be a postal worker, but even more so, when you deliver your neighbor's mail.

I think I will always prefer writing letters, mailing birthday cards and postcards instead of e-mail. Anyone can write an e-mail, but the friend that takes the time to write a letter/postcard and send it, is a keeper.

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment