Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 300


Wow, Day 300 already?

Due to my studies, my recent photographs/posts have not been super exciting and for that reason, there is a little part of me that cannot wait until this project is over. Only 65 days left. Or should I do 66 more days since it is a leap year?

Like each Saturday morning, I had my anatomy study group. Today, we studied neuroanatomy and the ear. The photograph above is the inner ear. There are a lot of things to remember and it is really interesting. I am enjoying and also my study group. The ladies I study with are great. They are hilarious and our study times are always full with laughter. It is great to have people like that to study with, it makes the countless grueling hours of studying go by faster and more enjoyable.

I am incredibly lucky to be constantly surrounded by amazing people.

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment