Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 66


This photograph is a great representation of my weekend. The wind chime represents the soothing sounds of the breeze dancing over the shores Lake Du Bay. The hammock represents the comfort of friends who I was surrounded by. The chair represents reflectiveness, it was great to be able to think about everything while in a peaceful place. And the lake represents a gateway into solitude and out of the craziness of the world. 


I had a great weekend and wish it would not have ended. It was very nice to see my Minnesotian family and friends. Such great people. I cannot imagine spending the 4th of July with anyone else. It has become a tradition of mine to visit them during this time of the year. 

"It's the most wonderful time of the year."



Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment