Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 79


One of the benefits of working with kids is that I get to play with my food.


Today, the kids I babysit wanted Spaghetti-O's and I did not object. They know that if they ask for something like that for dinner, it is countered with veggies and something else healthy. But during dinner, I was eating my Spaghetti-Os with the kids and I saw some words starting to appear. The letters formed "Love you" but scattered with other letters in between. Secretly, I started to play with my food while the kids were eating. I did not want them to see me playing with my dinner and think it was proper etiquette. I spelled out the words as seen above and snapped a photograph with my phone's camera. Being addicted to social media, I was about to upload it to Facebook and Twitter (@KimFanBolt) when I thought about my photo project. So here it is, my (un)masterpiece from dinner. 


By the way, it was delicious.


Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment