Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 195


10 points to Michigan State.

Being at the Quidditch World Cup today was incredible. Better than I had imagined, I enjoyed my time spent with the Harry Potter community. I was truly in my element. This was a weekend of "firsts" for me and it was great. I definitely recommend attending the event if you ever get the chance to.

The people who were attending, volunteering, working and everyone else who was there, were in such high spirits. It was amazing to see how people from all over the world bonded together over one central thing. I met a lot of nice people and they added to my experience. I loved it.

I will be writing a full article for FanBolt once I transcribe the interviews I conducted today.

I have to thank the International Quidditch Association, the World Cup staff members and Alex Benepe (IQA CEO) for creating such a wonderful and uplifting environment for everyone to enjoy.

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment