Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 200


165 days to go!

Wow, I cannot believe that I have completed this project for 200 consecutive days. I have had so much support from my friends and family - they are the best.

What is even more amazing is how this project has been a personal achievement for me. I have averaged about 1,000 views each month from around the globe and that is WAY more than I ever expected. So again -- I thank you for reading this daily, weekly, monthly, or whenever you do. Each time you look at one of my photographs, think of my saying "THANK YOU" or throwing a high-five your way. I sincerely appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

The past few weeks have been hectic for me, with this semester coming to an end, I have exams each week and papers due. No exaggerating. But I try to use what energy and creativity I have left at the end of the day to come up with interesting photos.

I have 165 days to go, I decided to celebrate it with a "light painting" photograph. 165 days until my goal is completed.

Kimmik

2 comments: