Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 127


I'm an addict for dramatics, I confuse the two for love. Taking Back Sunday

Lately, I have been drawn more to black and white photographs. I do not know why, I think it is because I love the drama that comes with them. The somber blacks of the photographs combining with the luminous whites to construct imagination. It is the great thing about black and white.

Today's photograph is a perfect example to me of dramatics. The sky I have been looking at has been nothing less than settled. The weather has constantly changed, being 100ºF during one hour and dropping 20º and raining the next. When this happens, I love looking to the clouds and their changes in color and shape. Today, the clouds were dark as they covered a brightly lit sky. It was incredible.

As I hope you day was nothing less than that, incredible.

P.S. The latest Taking Back Sunday song Faith (When I let you down) OMGWTFTBS Cat is amazingly awesome.

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment