Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 136


I am a coffee snob.

Most of my friends know that I am apathetic towards Starbucks Coffee. There a many reasons why, though I will not name them. So, why am I in the possession of a Starbucks Coffee cup, you ask? Because it was necessary to be so.

Tonight, I was supposed to have a meeting at BigBy Coffee, but when I found out that they closed early, the closest coffee shop that was open late was the one with the green logo. I met up with two really nice girls who would like me to take their senior portraits next month. I am honored that after checking out my portfolio online, they asked me, for these are memories that they will hold on to forever. I will do my best to capture them. 



During our meeting, we talked about different locations, outfits and all that good stuff. I sipped on my Starbucks latte and could not help but to picture the woman on the logo with a mustache. I thought, why not make it the photograph of the day? So, I took out my sharpie and proceeded to draw on her. Muahaha.

I am still a coffee snob.

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment