Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 218


Apparently, my professor loves the fact that I used German in my research paper.

My professor is absolutely brilliant. He is an older British guy who speak many languages: Greek, Latin, Italian, French, Welsh, Spanish, German and English (obviously). I wrote my research paper on Der Kölner Dom (the Cologne Cathedral) in Germany. I used some German phrases and he was very impressed. I am glad he enjoyed my paper, especially since I put over 10 hours of work into it. So I earned 40 out of 40 points for a perfect score. Three more essays and one final exam and I am done with this class for the semester. As happy as I am for the semester to come to a close, I will miss this class. I really enjoy listening to my professor's lectures. I am very fortunate to have such a great professor.

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment