Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 228




The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to
return soup at a deli! -George Costanza

Maybe it was not the sea that was angry today, but the clouds surely were. Again, Michigan did want to make up its mind today, regarding the weather. It was very warm this morning, I had no trouble walking Pongo without a jacket. Contradictory to the AM, it is very cold this evening and I even saw hints of snow on my way home. I turned up the heat in my car and cursed myself for not wearing more layers of clothing.

It was about mid-afternoon when I took this photograph today. The clouds were unsettled, always changing from cloudy to letting the sun shine right through. The sun happened to be right behind the clouds and I thought it would look very dramatic if in black and white. I was correct. Almost tornado-like. Though, luckily, we were not in danger of one.

I hope we have nice weather this weekend, I have a couple photoshoots and they are much more enjoyable when Mother Nature is kind.

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment