Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 223



Rock on.

My BFF Sarah is the one playing the guitar. I do not like posting faces on my photography project (here is why), and I thought the lighting was interesting here.

This evening, she and her bandmates invited me out to photograph their show. Cherry Octane and a few other bands played a fundraiser show for this little guy, Noah. All the money raised will be going towards helping him pay for the cost of his service dog and other medical expenses.

While the ladies of Cherry Octane ruled the stage, it was great to see all of those people come together for a great cause. Even though times are tough, times can be tougher for others. And it is fantastic to see so many people help this little boy and his family. I know the show is over by the time I post this, but there is information on the flyer for donations, should you want to make one.

I am wishing all the best for Noah and his family.

Kimmik


No comments:

Post a Comment