Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 257



"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." Martin Buber

Every day I grow more and more thankful for my puppy. Pongo's a great friend to have. Today, there was snow on the ground and normally, Pongo would be ecstatic. But since he is scheduled to have ACL surgery next week, I have to try and keep his energy level at a minimum. Ask me how that is going...the answer would be, "It's a challenge." Pongo has the energy of a small metropolitan city and it is tough to deny him the chance to play in the snow. Even when he looks at me like that.

I just noticed that in this photograph, you can see his right back knee is larger than his left. It is his right knee that he is having surgery on next week. The left knee will follow a few months after. So I would greatly appreciate it if you send good thoughts and positive energy my way. I am a bit nervous, but I know the surgery will help him.

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment