Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 275


A lot of people have been using the app called "Instagram."

I am a fan of this app and recommend it to anyone who has an iPod or iPhone. The designers of the app have developed a quick and easy way for its users to have nicely edited photographs on their device. I use it on my iPod Touch instead of the regular camera.

Today, I decided that I wanted to use LightRoom to create an Instagram-inspired photograph. After playing around with some of the editing tools, I came up with one that is close to the app. I like it.

I like today's photograph a lot because not only is it my favorite puppy in the world, but you can see me in his pupil. I'd like to get a macro-type shot like that, but I do not think Pongo would stay still long enough for that to happen. Perhaps if I had a cookie...then maybe he would.

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment