Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 321


It was a good night to burn things. There was a large wood pile in my backyard that was screaming for attention. Especially the branches from a few rose bushes we trimmed last fall. Since Pongo is healing very well, he is able to run around outside and he loves that. Until he chases a squirrel and finds himself in the rose bush branches. I decided to burn those pesky rose bush branches today. Though, I did not get to all of them. I was distracted by talking to my neighbor. Their black lab, Spooky, passed away this week, he was 14.

Pongo turns four this year and I hope he lives to be that age. So, my message for the day, is to enjoy everything around you. Especially the little things, for one day, you will look back on them and realize that they were the big things that mattered most.

Do not let the flame die,

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment