Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 334


Each day, I become more and more appreciative of the people who are in my life. Every single person is very important to me and holds a special place in my heart.

Pictured above is my BFF Sarah during her playoff hockey game tonight. Saying that Sarah is a good hockey player is a severe understatement. She is a great player and an even better friend. We have been friends since 1997. Yes, she has had the fortune of putting up with me for 15 years. We met by playing on the same hockey team. It was my first time on the ice and I was skating backwards. I ran into Sarah on accident. I was so embarrassed to run into the best player on the team, especially since I was making my hockey debut. As time went on, Sarah and I maintained our friendship. She is a great person and I am lucky to be able to call her my friend. I look forward to see what the next 15 years will bring.

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment