Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 153


Oh my, what a big shadow you have.

Today's weather followed suit of earlier this week. It was cold, grey and miserable. But at least it was not raining. Usually when the weather is like this, Pongo barks and scratches at the door until he is let in. The day turned around and turned out to be a sunny, blue-skied, crisp and cool. Perfect weather to welcome back Fall.

So naturally, Pongo does not want to come inside when it is like this. Not too hot, nor too cold for the puppy to run around and burn off that energy. I went outside and played with him for a little while. His favorite toy is his self-deflated volleyball. Pongo likes it the best because it keeps the shape of a ball, but he can grab it easily and toss it around. Such a silly puppy, but he is my puppy.

Winter shall show its face soon and that is when we have the most fun. I can most definitely tell that Pongo is destined to by my puppy pal when I see him frolicking in the snow and choosing a hockey puck over a tennis ball. Two qualities I see in myself.

I guess it is true, pets take after their owners. Though in this case, Pongo is not just my pet and I his owner, we're friends. (Cheesy but true.)

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment