Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 162


Mr. Lindbergh ready for take off.

Today, I was called into work on my day off. I started the morning off pretty groggy, feeling as if someone hit me over the head with a shovel. Luckily, my headache went away and I was able to pick up a few extra hours.

Charlie and I built some Lego together. It is one of my favorite activities to do with him. It is amazing to watch him work and put all the right pieces together. The sense of confidence and accomplishment it gives him is incredible.

We built a large spaceship together and not the Spirit of St. Louis above. He had build the plane over the weekend. I asked him if he knew anything about the plane and as I thought, his answer was "no." I told him a little about Charles Lindbergh and the Spirit. I think he was more fascinated that they shared the same name more than anything else. It was cute watching Charlie fly the plane around the house and backyard.

Kimmik 

No comments:

Post a Comment