Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 175


New lens and new logo!

I am happy to announce that I added a Nikon Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 lens to my camera kit. I am loving it so far and it is a great lens, especially for the price. I was in between two lenses and my friend (and great photographer) Kurt Belen suggested I choose the 35mm. And I am ecstatic I listened to him. Salamat Kurt!! Be sure to check out his website!

My logo comes from JG Barnes, one of the founding fathers of Zenisphere Films. He does incredible work and I love my logo. Thank you sir! He recently invited me to have a behind-the-scenes look at Zenisphere Films' latest creation. You will not want to miss Theives when it comes out. Until it does, its teaser trailer will hold us over.

About the photograph. Again, it is Pongo though I decided to play with him outside, camera in hand. I set the aperture to 1.8 so I could see what type of damage my new little friend can do. So cool! I cannot wait to use it more.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I sure did.

1 comment: