Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 174


Do your friends eat body parts? Because mine do. Well..no, not technically.

Today, I was fortunate enough to spend the day with some good friends of mine. It is rare that I dedicate the majority of my day to doing something more fun than my usual day full of work and/or studying.  My friends dressed up as zombies and volunteered at a haunted house for a local V.F.W. hall. I, of course, went along, but as a photographer. I happened to snap a few good shots, though it was hard in the haunted house. The crazy lighting mixed with the fog machines and decorations dangling from the ceiling made it a little tough for me. Though, the photographs turned out alright. But that is the thing about photography, there is always something that can be improved in a photograph. Through the fog, I did manage to get this photograph of Dayna. She is not that scary in real life, quite the opposite actually.

As most people say, Dayna is the "brains" behind the zombie make-up. She has an incredible knack for transforming the living to the walking dead. She has been doing this for a few years now and though it is hard to imagine, each year is better than the last.

Happy early Halloween!

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment