Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 179


Thrills and Chills.

I am excited to see the Detroit Symphony Orchestra this weekend. For one of my classes, I am required compose reports on seeing two live theatre productions, a piece of art or a sculpture in a museum and an architecturally significant building.

So where does the orchestra come in you ask? Live music is an extra credit report and since this event was available this weekend, I decided to jump on the chance to go. The orchestra will be featuring Halloween music.

When I think of Halloween, I am reminded of the old school black and white films. I wanted to make my photograph of today resemble it some what. I added a little noise to it and made it all black and white, except the DSO logo.

Any guesses as to what I will be for Halloween?

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment