Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 100


100 days.

3,300+ views.

Viewed in 25 countries.

One day at a time.

I cannot believe today marks the 100th day that I have successfully photographed something and posted it each day. That right there is a big accomplishment. It is difficult to do something constantly everyday. There have been days when the thoughts, "I'll just use a previous photo," have crossed my mind, but to me, that was defeat. And this is one battle I am determined to see to the finished. As say the lyrics to one of my favorite bands This captain goes down with the ship.

Speaking of favorites, one of my favorite inspirational people will always be Kat Von D. I know I have written about her in previous posts but I cannot help it. It is because of her that I was able to start and stick with this project. It is because of her that I have found a new love and passion for photography. It is because of her that I appreciate the "little things" that make life so grand. And for that, I thank her with all of my heart.

Today's post is more than a pretty flower. It is the result of the beauty that can be found within those "little things" in life. Take the time to appreciate each and every minute of your day as well as those in it. Unfortunately, the day comes when you will realize that things were taken for granted -- then it will be too late.

Life well spent is long. Leonardo da Vinci

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment