Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 103



But I see your true colors 
shining through 
I see your true colors 
and that's why I love you 
so don't be afraid to let them show 
your true colors 
true colors are beautiful 
like a rainbow
-Cindy Lauper

Since catching up on the past episode of the Glee Project I have had the above lyrics on repeat in my head. So, today I wanted to do something with colors or a rainbow. Since I cannot produce a rainbow in the sky, I opted for a bag of crayons. My original plan was to stick them in a cup and get a close up, but I have seen many of those photographs. In my attempt to make mine a little different, I decided to play with my shutter speed and zoom, as I did previously with Mr. George Washington. T'was fun as always.

I received a comment from a 13-year old girl on yesterday's post. It very heartwarming to know that she, among other people, is enjoying my project. I was overwhelmed with joy as I read "You are an inspiring person." That means a great deal to me. I am am able to inspire others as my inspirational heroes motivate me.

Keep the comments coming,

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment