Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 116


These are my thoughts written down on paper. It's my only savior from not saying, what I want to say. -New Found Glory


My nightcaps usually consist of coffee or tea, rather than a gin and tonic. Tonight, I had a latte from Caribou Coffee, which explains my current inability to fall asleep. I was able to get a little photography work done before meeting up with a really nice new friend.

Having been an ex-barista, I never underestimate the power of coffee. The thing I love most about coffee is it's ability to bring people together in a calming, non-threatening environment. Seriously, what is so intimidating about a medium non-fat, dirty chai tea latte with an extra shot and a few pumps of vanilla? Haha, just kidding, but those are delicious! Coffee is a great ice breaker and an amazing way to get to know someone, or catch up. Often, in my case, it is how I start my day and also helps me get through it. Coffee is one of those little things that can absolutely make my day. And if you do not like coffee, I hope there is something else that makes your day as well.

Kimmik

1 comment:

  1. Kimmi YOU are one AMAZING young lady and I am happy to know you!! Great work doll!

    Candy ~

    ReplyDelete