Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 105


Your eyes, are the brightest of all the colors. I don't wanna ever love another. You'll always be my thunder, so bring on the rain, and listen to the thunder. -Boys Like Girls

It will be three years this month since this doggie stole my heart. He never gave it back, but gave me his.

I distinctly remember the day that my friend and I picked him up. He was the last of his litter and I am glad no one picked him. As we pulled up to the driveway of the breeder we were buying him from, a uncoordinated, floppy-eared brown ball of fur un-patiently bursted out the front door. He ran straight to me, licked my face and my heart was his. He looked up at me with those big yellow eyes and as cheesy as it may sound, I knew we would be friends forever.

Pongo and I have been through a lot together, and I am always happy to come home to him after a long day. It is hard to be in a bad mood around this guy; he has the most positive energy.

I talk to him when I'm lonesome; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. -W.D. Wedgefarth

And I love him dearly.


Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment