Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 97


Challenge accepted!

One of my closest friends, Amanda, fully supports my photography project (along with all of the other crazy ideas I have had over the years). She likes the concept of "a photograph a day" but wanted to add a little twist to it. Take one and only one photograph for the day.

Today, I accepted her challenge and waited until 9.50pm to take my one and only photograph for today. The calm after the storm. We had a storm today and I love the colors of the sky when it is over. The sky was a deep red and I am glad I was able to capture it with one exposure, along with the shadows of the trees. It was a little difficult being allowed only one try, but I think it turned out okay. Not the best, but I am fairly happy with it. The only things I am not happy about are the six mosquito bites I received while taking it. What do you think?

Kimmik

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!! 9.50pm?? Awww... I love summer!! Good job, Kimmik!
    I'm sorry about your mosquito bites :/

    ReplyDelete