Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 99


Whenever I see a dragonfly, I cannot help but to think of Gilmore Girls, my favorite show as a teenager. Along with growing up with Harry Potter, I grew with Rory and her witty fast-paced banter. The reason I think of Gilmore GIrls is because of the Dragonfly Inn, owned by Lorelai. 


Today, I went to the zoo with the kids I babysit and my friend Ariel. We had a great time together and the kids loved the animals. I love going to the zoo with Charlie because he would point out photo opportunities for me. After going on a little path within the zoo, I heard Charlie scream "Kimi! Quick! Come take a photo!" He pointed out this dragonfly and I was very grateful that he did. Such a great kid! So courteous and always thinking about other people. And he is a fantastic photo-buddy as well. I cannot wait to bring him to the zoo again. He had a lot of fun and I did as well, I took some nice shots today because of his suggestions. I know this one would not have happened without him.


On an important side note: My heart goes out to all of those affected by the London Riots. Here is a great article with touching photographs of the tragedy. 


Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment