Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 34


Putt Putt. Goofy Golf. Mini Golf. No matter what you call it, it is always a good time.

Today I played a little Mini Golf with some friends. There is a small golf range near my house that we often go to. In addition to the driving ranges, they have two Mini Golf courses. 

Luck was on myside today, I managed to get a hole-in-one three times. I was surprised. We did not keep score of the game, we just played for fun. Maybe next time we will keep score on the other course.

I am not the biggest fan of golf, but playing Mini Golf is more my sport...that is, if one considers it a sport haha. Maybe it is the little characters or the obstacles that tickle my fancy, I do not know. I just know it is enjoyable.

Hopefully the next time I write about Mini Golf I will have more hole-in-ones.

Kimmik

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!

No comments:

Post a Comment