Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 36


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PONGO!

Today my Pongo Bear turns three! Which is 21 in dog years. We're almost the same age! haha, but I'm a year older. 



Pongo woke me up this morning the same way he does each day, a little bit of polite growling to let me know that he is hungry and needs to go outside. Those growls turn into deep barks if I ignore him; so it is always best for me to get out of bed sooner. My little alarm clock!


Each year for Pongo's birthday, I get him a new bandana. While I'm not the biggest fan of clothing on animals, I like the bandanas on Pongo. It suits his personality because sometimes he can be a little bandit. Though, most of the time he is a good boy. His first year, he wore green, last year was teal and this year is purple. 


I talk a lot about Pongo because he is not just a "pet" to me, but a great friend. I love my puppy! Happy Birthday Pongo!

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment