Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 49



"How could drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery


While spending some time on the water and kayaking, I decided to bring my camera along. I realize that cameras and water do not mix, but it was a chance that I was willing to take. And I was confident that I was not going to drop it in the water. Some friends and I were at Stony Creek Metropark and it is a great place to go.

I knew I wanted to make today's picture have something to do with the kayak's paddle in the water and I am glad that I was able to capture an action shot. This shot was a little tricky because I was trying to paddle with my left hand and photographing with the right. I am just glad my camera did not end up at the bottom of the lake.


That would have been a tragic ending to my photo project.


Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment