Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 61


My boss' father passed away last October. She has a bunch of his old magazine collections, which include a lot of Playboy magazines. While these types of magazines are not for me, I am impartial to them. I think it is really cool seeing the older magazine layouts, advertisements and its overall style -- in comparison to now. My boss' father had stacks and stacks of collectable magazines and books. I am not going to lie, I am fascinated by old objects like these. My boss is organizing everything and will sell them on eBay. 


This weekend I will be in Wisconsin visting a dear friend of mine and her family. They are the types of friends who become family more than they are friends. They are great people and are always there to support me through and through. I am very thankful to have people like them in my life who will always be "my rock" and lend me a shoulder to cry on. They are great second family to have and I love them!


I am not sure if I am able to have access to Internet or cell phone service, but I hope I figure something out to keep up my project. If anything, it will be a couple days before I am able to post, but I will for sure keep up with taking photographs each day. I feel like I have gone so far to stop now. 


Nothing will stop me!


Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment