Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 42


Today was a very busy day. First a photo session with a Judge, work on said photographs, then working for the Detroit Tigers. All on about four hours of sleep.


It was a tough day, but with the support of my friends, (who put up with my crankiness -- thank you by the way), I got through it in one piece.


I decided to take my photograph today of the manholes that often produce steam on the streets of Detroit. It is virtually impossible to drive anywhere in the city without seeing one. When I was younger, I used to think they made the clouds. Probably why I am not a Biology major!

In 12 hours, I must return to Comerica Park to photograph the Tigers game tomorrow. Sundays are often my favorite days to work, because it is Kid's Day and it is really nice to see the families together. My favorites are always the little children dressed up in Tigers gear with their faces painted. Adorable.


Maybe I should get my face painted tomorrow as well!


Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment