Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 60


I have traveled around the world and the world is beautiful. But I love finding the beauty in a city that the whole world sees negatively.

Today, the weather was fantastic. So great. I decided to make today's photograph an HDR of the Renaissance Center and its surrounding buildings. I think it turned out pretty cool. Probably the best HDR photograph I have made thus far.



I was thinking a lot about the city today because I had a conversation with a 60-year old African American man who grew up in the city. I told him about my 365 project and of the photographs I took of the Motor City's buildings. He told me stories of how he saw the city changed in front of his eyes. It was a great conversation, I learned a lot and gained more appreciation for the place I call "home."

I love this city.


Kimmik


P.S. Two months at this and over 2,100 views! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment