Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 41


Yummy!


I had an interesting dinner with some friends tonight. I say it was interesting because our six person group was split up into a table of two and a table of four. We had to shout to each other from across the aisle and even joked with our waitress about tying paper cups together to use as telephones. We just decided to be immature and talk a little louder than normal.


Why were we even sitting at different tables you ask? Otherwise we would have had to wait an hour for a table to sit together. Crazy to go out on a Friday night for dinner. Such a long wait. But we had a great time anyway.


After dinner, I decided to go off with my BFF Sarah while the others went out to do their own thing. Sarah suggested coffee, hence the photograph of today. I tried two shots, one without the lid and one with. I let Sarah choose today's photograph. I think she made the right one.


Now I am off to bed because I must get up early tomorrow morning. I will be conducting a photoshoot with a judge and his family. He is in need of photographs for his upcoming campaign. I am honored he believes I am worthy of the fulfilling the job.


Mid-1st Century Roman Philosopher Seneca once said Luck is when preparation meets opportunity. I have spent the entire week preparing and I am ready to take on this opportunity.


Kimmik

1 comment:

  1. Caribou Coffee is great. I love your coffee pics. Reminds me of peacefulness because that's what coffee is for me.

    Karrie from The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete