Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 47



When I look at this photograph, the kid in me makes me think of the mice from Cinderella.

I love their squeaky voices and often find myself singing the Cinderelly song. Earlier today, I took out some sewing stuff to fix little Katy's stuffed kitty cat. It had a bit hole in its leg and I wanted Katy to be able to play with her favorite stuffed animal. I also did not want to find any more fuzzies blowing all over the carpet haha.


As Katy napped, I tried to remember what my 7th grade Home Economics teacher taught my class about sewing. Luckily, I did a pretty decent job - but I will not become a professional seamstress anytime soon. 


I think the reflection in this photograph turned out pretty nice. I have come to the realization that I have photographed a lot of "still life" types of photos and will try my best to change that. Most of the time, I am stuck at work and it is all I have to work with that day. 

Tomorrow I will be going to see my awesome doctor and hopefully she will know what is going on with my back. I have been having a little bit of a problem with it lately. I trust she will find the answer. Maybe I could get a photograph of one of the grumpy secretaries at her office...they usually sound mean when I call them on the phone. There are really nice and helpful people there as well -- not all of them seem upset.

But do you ever get that too? When you call some place and are looking for some sort of assistance, but the person on the other end of the phone seems frustrated that you called them to ask a question? I am sure that it is not just my doctor's office, it is a lot of places too. But I think those disgruntled people should probable consider changing professions.

Maybe something along the lines of this....this makes me laugh every time.

Rude.

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment