Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 54


Remember when you were a kid and looked at the world through a paper telescope?

One of the best thing about working with kids is the simplicity they bring into your life. One sheet of paper can be turned into a sword, telescope or a wand, with nothing more than a small ounce of imagination. While coloring with Katy today, she explained to me how her scribbles represented my puppy and myself. It was cute. Then she rolled up the paper and said she was a pirate and asked me to jump on her ship. I wholeheartedly agreed. Overall, it was a good day.

This weekend is going to be a little tough in terms of my photo project. I will be up north having a relaxing mini vacation with my hockey teammates. We call these types of get togethers "team meeting." I am not sure if I will be able to have internet access up there, but I have a plan to continue posting a photograph a day. I will upload the photographs to my computer and transfer it to my phone, and upload the photograph from my phone onto Blogger. I do not think I will include any text this weekend, so please bear with me. Everything will go back to normal after this weekend. 

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment