Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 43



I know Pongo's not a girl, but his eyes are awesome. I think they are so expressive and I know exactly what he is thinking at all times. Though most of the time it usually is the "Can I have cookie?" look. I love my doggie.

I also know that the link from the quote is not Bruno Mars, but it is a great singer on YouTube, Ryan Narciso. I interviewed him last year for FanBolt and have been enjoying his music ever since. He is also one of my favorite people to talk to on Twitter. We often talk about hockey; he is a Canucks fan and I root for the Red Wings. But in the midsts of the Boston-Vancouver Stanley Cup Championship, I am supporting Ryan's team. I strongly believe that the Stanley Cup belongs in Detroit -- but since that cannot be, it belongs in Canada. I just love hockey, and the only thing that matters is that it is good game to watch. Anyway, before I start making hockey fans upset...I will change the subject.

Ryan's videos and his music are really great. Give it a listen and you will not be sorry you did. 

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment