Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 15


Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.


A word I use at least three times day and coincides with the number of beverages I have a day. And after thinking about it, this happened to be my third coffee of the day. I'm on schedule.


One of my favorite jobs I've ever had was being a barista within a bookstore. It was great getting to know my customers and even better seeing my "regulars" on a daily basis.


Coffee is great on a number of different levels. I believe that the greatest thing about coffee is how it brings people together.


Today, I had the opportunity to meet a couple of great friends for coffee, who I have not seen in a while due to my crazy schedule. It is always refreshing seeing them after a little while and catching up on everything. They are awesome. Our times spent together are always filled with laughter and smiles never fade from our faces.


I am sure everyone feels the same about their friends, but I truly have an incredible support system from my friends and family. Without whom, I would not be the person I am today. Each person in my life has played a significant role, and for that, I am thankful. I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart; you know who you are.


So today's picture is brought to you from our little meeting at Caribou Coffee; the cafe is always as comforting as the company.


Kimmik

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy ur company too. Was so much fun. Didn't laugh so much in a while :D
    Always good to see u :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my dearest friend!Thank you for being you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. Not so cool if you're cold. But,
    yet, yooNeye won't be in 7thHeaven,
    dear, at the beach under 65 degrees:
    ● en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ●
    Cya soon, miss gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete