Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 2

I had the opportunity to photograph this model today. While in the studio, she changed outfits three times and this was her final outfit: a black dress on a black background. She brought many different strands of colored material to the photo shoot, which was a great idea. She danced and twirled with the fabric. It was a fantastic way to break up the neutral colors.

Although she is incredibly beautiful, I really like how this photograph turned out. More of this photo shoot will be revealed at a later date.

One thing I kept asking myself while I was photographing her was "Isn't she tired of smiling?" I thought this because her smiles were truly sincere, not "fake-like smiles." I asked her the question I was pondering  and she responded "Nope. I smile all the time." It was a great response because the world can always use more smiling faces.

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment