Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 22


Today's post is the limited edition camera phone special! How lucky are you?

I did not have the chance to photograph something with my Nikon, so I took a quick picture from our car as we were departing Washington D.C. and heading back to Detroit. 

At first I thought I was cheating by doing this, but my goal is to photograph and post a photograph a day...not necessarily with my Nikon. Well, technically that is cheating because in doing this project, I want to push myself as a photographer and taking a picture with my camera phone is not doing so. But for a camera on a phone, I do not think that my T-Mobile GarminFone's camera is not that bad...I am very happy with the results.

The photograph is the street that our hotel was on. The far left there is the blue awning and that is the cafe we visited during our stay. It was a really nice little coffee shop. I wish I had more of them near my house. Yes, I have the Starbucks, Caribou Coffee, BigBy and whatever other consumer-driven large coffee chains there are, near my house, but it is not the same. Going into a small cafe is really great and one of my favorite experiences. In case you have not figured it out by now, I really love coffee. haha

After a really GREAT weekend with my friends and an interesting drive back (I got sick and we drove through tornado-like weather in Ohio), I am now safely at home and was excitedly greeted by Pongo. Plenty of sloppy kisses and tail wags. It was nice to see my puppy again. I always miss the little bugger when I go on trips.

Thanks for the great weekend girls!

Kimmik

1 comment: