Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 31


One month down. Eleven to go.

Today I went to the park with little Katy. Her and her brother love being outside and playing. The park we go to has a pool, beach, splash pad, boat docks, tennis courts and much more. It's great going with them to the park, because not only do they have fun, I have fun as well.



I did not bring my bathing suit to work today, so I could not go in the pool with Katy. She settled for running around on the splash pad in the 90˚F (32˚C) weather while I watched her and caught a few sun rays. My favorite part is watching the kids under the buckets. There are four buckets and each of them are filled with water and fall at different times. It is cute to watch the kids have expressions of surprise on their faces when the water falls on them.

And you better best believe when I play on the splash pad with them, my surprised faces are similar to the kids'. 



Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment