Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 24


Welcome to the tea party, so glad you could join us.


Every morning I wake up, I try and think of what I want to photograph for the day's blog post. I usually never use the ideas I think of. The reason is because usually something more interesting comes along. 


This was the first exposure I made today and out of the hundred or so photographs I took today, I decided this would be featured on today's post.

My little one wanted to have a tea party outside. And while I'm not the most likely to jump at the idea of having an imaginary tea party, I played along. It was pretty fun, but I would much rather run around at a park or go swimming. In the middle of "having tea" she said, "Kimi, where's your camera?" I think it was so cute of her to ask. I went inside, got Irwin and took this photograph from the doorway. I thought it was really interesting with the background being green and all of the colors on her clothing and on the table. Oh, and of course, her big sun glasses. Too bad we did not have the chance to have tea with the Mad Hatter or the March Hare. There is always hope for next time.



I'm very happy that I have kept up with this for three and a half weeks. I think completing this will be a great accomplishment for me and a great way of remembering the year that had passed. But what I'm even more happy about...well more thankful for, is the over 750 views I have had on my blog over those three weeks. That is really great. I am constantly getting great feedback from everyone and I love it. Speaking of feedback, do not hesitate to leave a comment =) I also take constructive criticism. If you do not like a picture, let me know why! I promise we will still be friends.


Beauty is said to be in the eye of the beholder. I realize that not everyone has the same artistic tastes. So leave me a comment and I will try and photograph something that is more appealing to you. Suggestions are always welcome too! Remember, I am shooting a photograph a day to try and push myself as a photographer and experiment more. I await your challenge haha ;)


But in all sincerity, thank you so much for reading my blog and checking out my photography. It means a lot more than you will ever know.


Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment