Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 19


My little Van Gogh. 


The other little one that I babysit is Charlie, he is eight years-old and is an incredible artist. He has a very creative mind and I love watching him paint, draw or sculpt. If he imagines it, he can create it.

Sometimes I bring crafts for the kids to do and today Charlie painted a birdhouse I brought for him. He had managed to get paint every where, including his hands. When he was holding a paintbrush and paint in his messy hands, I thought it would make for an interesting picture. Kind of like the picture I posted of his little sister drawing with chalk.


They are both very artistic little children and I hope they continue to be so. They have a natural talent and love creating things. 


It is refreshing to be around such imagination and creativity each day. I really do think it helps me to be more imaginative with my photography. Especially with Charlie. If he is looking at something interesting he never fails to say "Hey Kimi, take a picture of that!" And most of the time I do and the photograph turns out to be pretty neat. Who knows, maybe he is the next Ansel Adams in the making and I do not even know it haha.

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment