Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 7


Today I went to the Detroit Zoo with some friends. The zoo is always one of my favorite places to visit. Maybe it's the little kid in me, but I love the animals and learning about them. 

At the zoo, there is a Prairie Dog exhibit that is really neat. We watched the little ones run around...Then a quick, sudden movement caught our attention. These two Prairie Dogs were fighting each other. Later we found out that their quarrel was over the food in that hole. So, I kept my camera focused on them and was fortunate enough to capture a few nice action shots. 

So, in honor of Manny Pacquaio's fight today against Shane Mosley (and myself being Filipino), I decided to put this photograph up. GO MANNY!

Kimmik

1 comment:

  1. great picture! can't wait to see the rest of them :)

    ReplyDelete