Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 30


For the third day in a row, I was at Comerica Park. But today was different, I was able to watch the game and enjoy it.


I usually enjoy myself while working, however, today I watched the whole baseball game with Fuat and my mother. It was a lot of fun. We sported our newly purchased sun glasses and the reflection in Fuat's glasses was awesome so of course, I pulled Irwin out of his bag.


Click. Photo taken.


I know I have written as much as I have in the past and I will try to change that. My days have been so packed and I usually return home late. But at least I keep to my plan of taking and posting a photograph a day. My plan was not to write a novel each time that I post, however I like to write about the photograph. I think it is a little better than just throwing a photograph on here and letting the viewers fend for themselves.


Unfortunately, today will be a short post because I am on the way to a Memorial Day bbq/bon fire to get my eating on =) Woot!


Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment