Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 28





I just came to say "hello."


After hearing the song by Martin Solveig & Dragonette, I always get it stuck in my head for the rest of the day. But not in a bad way because I enjoy that song.

When bowling with some friends today, the song came on and I saw the lottery ticket. Its number of sections matched the number of letters in the word "hello" so I decided to put my artistic abilities to work. (Please note the sarcasm) I filled in a few bubbles and spelled the word that is repeated in the song. So clever! (More sarcasm haha)


Other than bowling, I went to see my BFF Sarah's band play tonight. GREAT JOB SARAH! They were so fantastic! They are an all girl rock band and I have nothing but compliments for them. Naturally, I took a few photographs of them...but I thought the "hello" photo would suit me more for today's post because the song is still stuck in my head.



Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment