Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 27


Cheap sushi is not good and good sushi is not cheap.

Tonight I went to Little Tree Sushi Bar with Fuat and had some great food. I always love eating there because a lot of my friends work there and also my brother, as a chef. The sushi is not too expensive, considering customers usually pay a little more at sushi restaurants. It is a really nice treat. Fuat says that he loves eating sushi because when you are full, you do not feel "heavy" and I understand him. Because when you eat a huge burger, you feel really "heavy" and slow...or at least I do haha. It is always really nice eating here with nice friends.

The above roll is called a "Mad Chef" and I believe it is a specialty of Little Tree. Basically, it is a California Roll deep fried. I know California Rolls are not "real" sushi with the raw fish, but I really like it. 

Nom. Nom. Nom.

Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment