Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 25


Today's photograph was made possible for you by FrankFuat.


The weather was incredibly bad today. Rain. Rain. Rain. The streets were flooded and it was tough to drive through. 


Thinking of what to photograph today was about as difficult as the weather. I wanted to get the rain dropping from the roof or maybe capture the raindrops in a puddle. But the pictures did not turn out as good as I wanted them to. 


As I pondered today's photograph, my friend, Fuat, from Germany made a suggestion. "Take a picture of my Scooby Doo key!" What a great idea because that little key is a big representation of his stay in Detroit.

It represents the next two months where he will be staying with me. We went to get a key made today and he chose the Scooby Doo key. It also represents his personality because he is very fun and laid back. He loves to make jokes and it is nearly impossible to stop laughing when you are with him.



I say that today's photograph comes from FrankFuat because it is a little wordplay about his hometown, Frankfurt. I must thank him for his suggestion on today's photograph.

I cannot wait to spend the next two months with him. Richtig geil!



Kimmik

No comments:

Post a Comment